When you participate in any of the activities described in this Policy and provide us with your personal information, you consent to how we collect, use and handle your information as explained in this Policy. Here we tell you what we do and do not do with the personal information you provide to us as you visit the Site and participate in our programs and/or sponsored events.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- Provide the services and customer support you request;
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- Tell you about targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and
- Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
POLICY FOR MINORS
Children should always ask parents for permission before providing any personal information online. No information should be submitted to or posted on the Site by any Minor (a guest under 18 years of age) without the consent of a parent or guardian. Unless otherwise disclosed during collection, we do not knowingly provide any personally-identifying information about Minors, regardless of its source, to third parties, nor is this information knowingly used by us for any marketing or promotional purposes. Minors are not allowed to participate in contests or activities on the Site unless specifically noted
POLICY FOR ADULT GUESTS AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Site collects personal information from guests over 18 years of age in order to provide guests with a personalized online experience and to provide our advertisers a way to reach the right audience. We use third party advertising companies and advertising networks to serve ads to you on our behalf when you visit the Site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number) about your visits to the Site and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. On a confidential basis, we may also share personal information with our corporate affiliates or consultants, or with third parties that perform a particular service on our behalf (such as fulfilling orders or for general site administration purposes).
With the permission of guests 18 years or older, information submitted at the time of registration or submission may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by us and, also with the permission of the guest, may be shared by us with companies that have agreed with us to use this information only for the marketing and promotion of its products and services.
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Members of our corporate family to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint content and services (for example, registration, transactions and customer support). Our corporate affiliates will send marketing communications only to users who request these services.
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs and co-branded credit cards).
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
- Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. In such events, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, and bidding and listing history.
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online in chat rooms, message boards, or similar posting areas, the information can be reviewed and collected by anyone with authorization to use the Site. Therefore, do not post any information that you do not want to be made available to the general public. thekidstime, LLC is not responsible for unsolicited communications that arise from your postings on the Site.
PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS FROM THE SITE
- If you disclose your information to others in any capacity, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them, including your credit card and contact information, for transfer to and use by third party providers of the product. thekidstime, LLC does not retain this information. Unless otherwise stated, thekidstime
You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us;
- other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information; and
- information from other companies, such as demographic and traffic data
USE OF IP ADDRESSES
An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider whenever you log on to the Web. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address, so when a guest requests pages from the Site, our servers log the guest's IP address. The IP addresses of our guests are collected only for the purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers, our corporate affiliates or consultants, or with third parties that perform a particular service on our behalf. We do not combine IP addresses with any personally identifying information, nor do we compile any session activity reports by IP address.
We use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services.
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
SPAM AND SPYWARE
We and our users do not tolerate spam. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but we do not permanently store messages sent through these tools. If you send an email to an email address that is not registered in our community, we do not permanently store that email or use that email address for any marketing purpose. We do not rent or sell these email addresses
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your Site password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify thekidstime.com . and change your password.
ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing on to the Site. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our User Agreement, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Your information is stored on our servers located in the United States. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
SALE OF BUSINESS